Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Busy Busy Busy is the words I would choose to describe our last few weeks. We have been to a football game, the circus, a conference in NC, and I have been cooking like a mad woman with my new Nutrimill. I am thankful for things to begin to calm down now although we have all had so much fun spending our time with each other. I am trying to work the kinks out of our homeschooling adventure after so much encouragment from the wonderful Maxwell Family!! We had a GREAT time at the conference. Stephen and I went alone while the boys stayed with Aaron and Bethany (thanks guys!). There were 6 sessions 4 of which were broken up into wives/husbands. But we were so challenged we spent the entire drive home going over everything and it wasn't even me talking=) I am Lovin' my Nutrimill and never realized how many different kinds of wheat there are=) My lunch bread is so much lighter (even though its whole wheat) and it is not crumbly anymore!!! Well thats all for now...I'll put up some pictures for ya'll to enjoy...=)

No comments: