Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Life

http://www.voddiebaucham.org/vbm/Podcast/Entries/2007/1/17_The_Centrality_of_the_Home.html

I ran across this podcast (above ) today on one of my favorite preachers website. Voddie Baucham is a great teacher of God's Word and he truly understands what God's desire for family life should be. I hope you find this as interesting as I did.
On a side note...all is well here. I have been trying really hard to get all the paperwork together for Patria (the foster-to-adopt agency). And I am almost done with that part of it. Stephen finally got his mower back from the shop and has already secured two steady jobs!! I am so proud of him!! We spent last night painting 'ol reliable....his trailer=) And our realtor changed his mind and will rent to us month to month. Well the Lord didn't work like we thought He would by finding us a house to buy. But He is always working behind the scenes to help us grow in our walk with Him and we trust that this is no exception!! So tomorrow is our second class with Patria and we're looking forward to it...one step closer to the Lord showing us what child He has for us!!!

No comments: